After several hours in each of several days, I gave up trying to change the font with the “theme” I was using. It works beautifully on my other site, www.debbydeteringwordcraft.com, but when I tried to make the font readable on this site I only got error messages, checked out everything in their “support” section, couldn’t send an e-mail to support because that was “unavailable,” so I switched to another (free) theme, and if it doesn’t do what I want it to, at least it’s readable.
It’s my choice:
- Write, or:
- Fiddle with fonts.
Time to be jogging along on the Panama-and-Steamship manuscript.